Childrens Dentistry Treatment Clinic Fife Scotland
Children are the future and its imperative that they have the best start with regard to their dental health. At Saltire Dental Care we have two dental therapist Debbie and Erika, who specialize with children and are well trained with respect to treating nervous patients including children.
Since 2002 dental therapists have been working in general dental practices, prior to this their job placements were always community or dental hospitals. Due to therapists resident in practices being a fairly new concept, in a general dental practice and in some dentistry clinics, people are sometimes unsure of the remit of a dental therapist which includes all that of a dental hygienist plus;
• Extracting deciduous teeth
• Undertaking the pulp therapy treatment of deciduous teeth.
• Placing pre formed crowns on deciduous teeth.
• Providing emergency temporary replacement of crowns and fillings.
• Treating patients under conscious sedation
• All direct fillings on both adults & children
Saltire Dental Practice Therapists are highly trained in the treatment of patients who are:
• Dentally anxious.
• Medically compromised.
• Physically disabled.
• Who have learning disabilities
• Have high levels of untreated decay.
In addition our Dental therapist can also provide white fillings at a reduced cost. Please ask while booking your appointment.
Ask a question
Please fill out the fields below