About Our Purpose Built Dental Practice...
Situated in the center of Glenrothes, Fife, our purpose built Dental Surgery offers both NHS and Private dental patients a first class dental service.
We offer easy access for disabled persons and plenty of parking at the front of the building.
Equipped to Handle NHS and Private Client Dental Treatment
All our dental surgeries are equipped with the latest technology in dentistry providing our patients with the most advanced and up to date techniques
Such advances in dental technology that has been implemented into our surgeries helps to increase patient comfort and improve on standards of care. Being equipped with the latest dental facilities means we can offer the following in our relaxing environment.
- Dental Implants
- Smile Makeovers
Cosmetic Dental Treatment
If you are seeking a long term solution with regards any missing teeth you currently have then Dental Implants are the answer since they are an alternative to wearing dentures. Or if your teeth are crooked or misaligned Invisible braces can correct that problem.
Common cosmetic dental procedures include:
- Teeth Whitening
- White fillings
- Gum reshaping
Treatments from our therapists for making the most of your smile!
- Perform intra and extra oral assessment
- Record indices, recognise and monitor disease
- Perform scaling and polishing
- Monitor periodontal disease by using current indices
- Monitor plaque scores and provide oral hygiene advice
- Develop a home care plan for individual patients to maintain oral health
- Provide a prophylaxis which will include finishing and polishing restorations
- Perform non-surgical periodontal therapy including supra and sub gingival scaling, comprehensive root surface ebridement which may involve the use of local infiltration analgesia together with the placing of antimicrobial agents when necessary
- Apply materials to teeth such as fluoride and fissure sealants
- Give specific preventative advice including: nutritional guidance, smoking cessation etc
- Take dental radiographs
- Provide dental health education on a one-to-one basis or in a group situation
- Replace crowns dislodged during treatment with a temporary cement
- Take impressions
- Administer local anaesthetic.
- Routine restorations in both deciduous and permanent teeth on adults and children
- Pulp therapy treatment of deciduous teeth
- Placement of pre-formed crowns on deciduous teeth
- Extractions of deciduous teeth
- Treatments using all materials except pre-cast or pinned placement
Ask a question
Please fill out the fields below